Pages

Monday, September 16, 2019

A COPPER PUMPKIN

I so love fall!  And I just think that this pumpkin/apple punch is sooo neat!!!! 

This card is gorgeous in person!  This new Celestial Copper Metallic ink just shines & is beautiful!!  


This card was one of the fun fold cards that everyone made at my September monthly classes.  
There are 3 new Metallic ink pads.  Check them out on page 16 in the Holiday Catalog. All 3 of them are beautifult!!  They dry fast & are so pretty!!! 
  • Celestial Copper
  • Golden Glitz
  • Silvery Shimmer
stamp set:  'Harvest Hellos'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" (for card base); 2 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" (fold in half & adhere to front of card; 2 3/4" strip (for Stitched Square)
  • Cajun Craze- 2" strip; 5 1/4 x 1 7/8" (Emboss with Hammered Metal Embossing Folder)
  • Mossy Meadow- 1" strip (for 2 leaves)
  • Early Espresso- 1/2" strip (for pumpkin stem)
  • Very Vanilla- 5 1/4 x 2" (for inside of card); 3/8" strip- stamp words onto & snip to desired length to add on the card front: 2 3/4" strip (for Stitched Square)
designer paper:  Pressed Petals Specialty DSP- 5 1/4 x 2"; 4 3/4 x 3/4"
ink:  Celestial Copper Ink pad
other: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Shapes (square), Come to Gather Ribbon Combo (Cajun Craze Twine), Standard Platform, Hammered Metal Embossing Folder, NEW 3D Blue Embossing Plate, Apple Builder Punch, Every Season Punch Pack (leaf), Glue Dots, dimensionals

This is what it looks like opened up!  It is a dutch door fold card.

 I did the direct to paper technique on the top of the card.  I embossed the Cajun Craze card stock, using my Hammered Metal Embossing Folder (pg. 31 in the Holiday Catalog).  I then laid the card stock down on my paper, turned the Copper Metallic Ink pad upside down & lightly pressed it onto the embossed image- so that some of the ink would transfer onto it.  It looks cool!

So let me know what you think!

You can click on the links below to see some of the other cards I have posted on my blog that I have used the Apple Builder Punch with!  Some of the are pumpkins & some of them are apples!

https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2019/08/a-cute-pumpkin-sneak-peek.html
https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2019/08/sweet-pumpkin.html
https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2019/08/harvest-hellos-sneak-peek.html
https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2019/09/here-are-brody-drakes-birthday-cards.html

++++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!!  We all had a fun time together- stamping & visiting, while creating.  Deb & Janiece were great hostesses!  They had yummy snacks & were great helpers!  And I have to give a shout out to Ruth!  She is my right hand for our Hiawatha group & I couldn't do it all without her!!  She is a true blessing forsure!

After my 2 classes I hurried home last night.  One of our friends mom had passed & we didn't want to miss her visitation.  We picked up a Casey's pizza for our supper on our way home.  And I went to bed early.  I haven't had much sleep the past week & I was just beat!  

This is gonna be another busy week!  Some friends & I are getting together this coming weekend to camp & stamp!  Some of them I don't see very often- so I'm looking forward to getting to visit & create with them! 

Deke is up early this morning to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to get my car unloaded & head to Manda's.  I'll take the 3 Seeley boys to school & then spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  It is suppose to be hot all week again....so I assume school will get out early & the 3 Seeley boys will be here all afternoon.

Tonight I'll be canning tomatoes.  Bless my friend, Susan.  She brought me 2 boxes of tomatoes when she was here to stamp with me on Saturday!!  So I will be doing them tonight!  It will be great to have them to make Salsa & Goulash with this winter!  I canned a bunch of tomatoes last year & they are all completely gone.  

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment