Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2019

A cute Mummy!

I love Halloween.......and this new Monster Bash Suite is full of great new products- many of which aren't just for Halloween!  You can check out this suite on pages 52-54 in the Holiday Catalog. 

Check out all of these NEW things in this Monster Bash Suite that  I used on this card-
  • Monster Bash DSP-
  • Coffin Treat Box (lid)-
  • Ornate Frames Die-
  • Every Season Punch Pack- small bat punch
  • Silver Shimmery Ink Pad-
  • Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder-
  • Black Dimensionals 
  • Basic Black 3/8" Scalloped Edge Ribbon-
So what do you think of this card?  Do you think he is a cute little mummy?  

stamp set:  Spooktacular Bash
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base; 1" strip (to punch out 3 bats)
  • Basic Gray- 4 x 5 1/4"; 4 1/4 x 1"
  • Whisper White- 1 3/4" strip
  • Silver Foil Sheet- 2 1/4"
designer paper:  Monster Bash DSP- 5 1/4 x 1"; 4 x 1"
ink:  Memento & Silvery Shimmer Pad
Stampin' Blends- Smoky Slate Combo Blends
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Ornate Frames Die, Standard Plate, Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, Banner Triple Punch, Coffin Treat Box, Tear & Tape, Every Season Punch Pack (Small Bat Punch), Sponge Dauber, Black Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I made a PDF tutorial with 5 different cute Halloween cards on it.  I have all of the supplies, supplies numbers & step by step instructions on this PDF.  This way you can copy & make all of my cards.  For all of you that place an order with me in September, I'll email you my PDF.  Even if you don't order anything from this Monster Bash Suite, you can copy the layout ideas with other products.
++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Last night we went to Brody& Drake's football game.  I worked on farm bookwork all night when we got home.

This morning I'm headed out to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  As Masen has his first day of pre-school today.  Tonight I'm going to get the food for Ryan & Melanie's wedding.  And hopefully I'll still have some energy to stamp a bit when I get home.

I hope you have a GREAT Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment