Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2019

A gorgeous Daisy card!

I love yellow flowers & in the fall- the daisy is one of my favorites for sure!

Check out this pretty card!


This is a totally Susie card!  
This is a fun z fold card- one of my favorite folds!

stamp set:  'To A Wild Rose'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake-
  • Early Espresso-
  • Old Olive-
  • Pear Pizzazz-
  • Crushed Curry-
ink:  Early Espresso & Golden Glitz Metallic Ink Pad
other:  1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Daisy Punch, Magnetic Platform, Wild Rose Dies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sprig Punch, Leaf Punch, Banner Triple Punch
++++++++

I am gone this weekend for a girls weekend full of stamping & other crafting things!!  I didn't have time to type any more before I left.  Today some of my downline, friends & myself- plus Manda & Sarah- are painting big barn quilts together at my downline Lori's store!

Check them out!  They all turned out great & are so pretty!  And so different!
Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling
Jenni, Janeen, Christy, Lynda, Von, me, Manda & Sarah all painted some barn quilts.  Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, indoorImage may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing
 And Rita, Peggy & Jenny also painted some too!

Wishing you a very SPECIAL Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment