Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

More 'Frosted Foliage'

This is a NEW stamp set in the Holiday Catalog on pages 40-41.  It is called- 'Frosted Foliage'. Look how I used it here when creating this card.  

I also used the coordinating framelits called- Frosted Frames Dies.  I cut these words 2 times, using the Square Frames Die- so that I could get this Rectangle shape.
Check out the Z fold......here it is standing up. 
I made this card especially for my friend Julie.  She loves purple!  

I just wanted to share how this stamp set is suppose to be a Christmas stamp set, but look how you can use it for an all occasions card.

The card that I posted  yesterday was made using this same stamp set! CLICK HERE TO SEE IT!  I used the exact same layout too.  And just look how different they are!
 
stamp set:  'Frosted Foliage' & 'Seasonal Wreaths'
card stock:
  • Basic Black-
  • Whisper White-
  • Gorgeous Grape-
ink:  Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Frosted Frames Dies, Monster Bash Enamel Dots, Basic Black 3/8" Scalloped Edge Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  It was so nice out (a little hot), but we were outside most of the morning & afternoon too!  The teachers had in service day- so there was no school.

Last night Steve, Nathan & I helped Deke on the farm, to sort pigs.  When I got in I worked on farming bookwork.  

This morning I'm up early to walk & head to town to Manda's.  I'll take the boys to school.  Today is Trey's first day of pre-school!!  (I can not believe it!!)  I'll hurry home to get Masen & Ainslee & spend my day with them.  Tonight the twins have a football game that we'll go to.  And I hope to have enough energy to burn the midnight oil stamping when we get home.

WISHING you a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment