Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

Oh Mr Snowman!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!  I so love this snowman!  Check out the cute card!  

I know it is too soon for winter.......but this is a card I created for a stamping retreat I went to this past weekend.  And I just had to share it with all of you!
So isn't he just so adorable!

Check out all of the Holiday Catalog projects that I used here!


 And it is my favorite fold- a fun z fold!  

Where did the scarf come from?  It is one of the cool things that go with the Snowman Builder punch & is in the Let it Snow Embellishment Kit.  

stamp set:  'Snowman Season'
card stock:  
  • Coastal Cabana- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 3/4 & 5 1/2"for card base
  • Pool Party- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Shimmery White- 5 1/4 x 1 1/4"- for snow (fussy cut with your Paper Snips rolling snow edge), 2 1/4"- stamp snowman & punch him out; 2 1/4" strip- cut out Alphabet letters; 3 3/4 x 5" (for inside words of the card)
ink:   Pool Party, Black Memento
Stampin' Write Markers:  Real Red, Garden Green, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
other:  Sponge Brayer, Basic Pattern Decorative Masks (small dots), Snowman Builder Punch, Let it Snow Embellishment Kit, Wink of Stella, Basic Pearls, Big Shot, Hand-Lettered Prose (Alphabet set)
++++++++=
I've been gone this weekend, stamping & creating with some friends.  It was fun!  It rained most of the weekend- so it was perfect that we were inside.  

Yesterday some of my friends & I took a quilt painting class, that one of my downline (Lori) taught.  It was alot of fun too!  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting. I'm up early to try to get things put away & caught up on from being gone.  Tonight we will go to watch the boys play football.  

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment