Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Halloween- spooky ghost!

I love fall & I like Halloween!!  There are tons of cute Halloween products in the Holiday Catalog!!   I have used this drawer card layout many times over the year!  It is fun to change it up a bit, using current products!

Check out this one that I made yesterday.  I think it turned out cute!!  
So what do you think?

stamp sets:  'Wonderfully Wicked'- (Spider Web); 'The Raven' (Words); 'Spooktacular Bash' (Mummy); 'To Every Season' (bat)
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"for card base; 1 x 3 3/4"(x3)-for drawers
  • Whisper White- 4x4"- for inside words to be stamped on; 2" strip- to stamp mummy onto & fussy cut out; 2" strip to punch out large ornament & cut to make 2 ghosts
  • Pumpkin Pie- 2 1/2 x 3/8"- stamp words onto & snips ends using Paper Snips 
  • Smoky Slate- 3/4" strip- stamp bat onto & fussy cut out with Paper Snips
inks: Black Memento, White Craft
Stampin'Write Marker:  Black
other:  Everyday Label Punch, Frosted Epoxy Droplets, Paper Snips, Large Ornament Punch, Dimensionals, Sponge, Monster Bash Enamel Shapes (small black circles for ghost & mummy eyes)

So I was wanting a ghost.....and there aren't any current ghost stamp images.  I searched the Annual & Holiday Catalogs to try to find something I could use to make a ghost.  So check out below what I came up with & how I made this ghost!
 I used the Large Ornament punch & cut off part of it- making 2 ghosts out of it! 
Look at how I did it!
And then I used the smallest black Enamels from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes for the ghosts eyes & I drew his mouth with my Basic Black Stampn' Write Marker.

If you have any questions about this......don't hesitate to contact me!
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Last night we went to Brody & Drakes' football game.  And then we went to Nathan & Sarah's home for supper.  It was late when we got home.  I did a few things & we called it a night.

Image may contain: 2 people, including Amanda Seeley, people smiling, child, tree and outdoor
 Drake & Brody

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to Ottumwa for a meeting.  I'm up early & headed to Manda's.  I'll take the boys to school & then spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  Tonight I have LOTS of stamping to get done!

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment