Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Halloween Treats class projects.....


 I have them all created & love them all!!  

It is so hard to try to get 12 project photographed together- especially when several of them are boxes!

So here is a close up of my 12 Halloween projects.
  • Wooden/stand up Haunted House
  • 3 cards/envelopes- spooky dresser, stenciled trees/bats, flying bats
  • coffin box
  • acetate box- with monster
  • divided monster box
  • 2 curvy keepsakes boxes- a ghost & a pumpkin
  • candy bar box- with spider
  • mini milk carton- with various DSP patterns
  • haunted house DSP box
October 1st is the last day to RSVP for this class!  Are you signed up to join me & come create some fun Halloween projects?  I look forward to this fun class each year!  And I can't wait to share & stamp with everyone joining me!

Which project is your favorite?  

That is a hard questions......As I love the Wooden Haunted House!  But all of the projects are cute!!  There is a good variety of different projects, techniques & colors!  
++++++++
Yesterday I spent the whole day stamping!!  It was chilly & wet out- so it was a good day to be inside. 

Today Brayden is suppose to have a football game.  I was planning to go to it, as today is the first Sunday I've had off the past 3 weeks.  I assume with the rain- it will get rescheduled.  So guess we will see.  I have lots of stamping for my October monthly classes & Annual Holiday Extravaganza to get created......so I will be a stamping fool!  

I hope you have a SPECIAL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment