Pages

Monday, September 30, 2019

Boo To You!!

I LOVE this cute monster & I love this fun Halloween Treat project!

This box is one of the many projects everyone will be making with me at my upcoming Halloween Treats classes this month!

I used one of our Acetate boxes, made an inside liner for it & then decorated the outside of the box.  

I thought that this box would be perfect for many different types of treats......including candy, cash, gift card, pencils, etc.......


And this box would just have to be for Halloween.  You could just change the colors & the stamp set & it could be used for many different occasions! 
You can see the glare from the acetate box in this photo.  But isn't this cool!  I love the library books with this monster. 

stamp set:  'Boo To You' & 'The Raven' (words)
card stock:  
  • Pumpkin Pie- 5 3/4 x 10 1/4"- score 1/2, 1, 5 3/8 & 5 7/8- then turn & score at 1 1/2"
  • Soft Suede- 4 1/4" strip
  • Crumb Cake- 2" strip (stamp words on & die cut out)
  • Whisper White- 4 1/4" strip- (stamp monster onto & die cut out)
designer paper:  Monster Bash- 4 x 2 1/2"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends: Light Smoky Slate, Dark Crumb Cake, Dark Daffodil, Dark Pumpkin Pie, Ivory
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Ornate Die, Stitched Label Dies, Acetate Box, dimensionals, Glue Dots, Simply Scored Scoring Tool
+++++++
Brayden's football game got cancelled due to the rain yesterday- so literally I stamped & did stamping bookwork all day/night.  I got caught up on alot- but still have many boxes left to get done in the next couple of nights.  Deke worked outside all day, moving pigs & powerwashing.  We are getting ready for new baby piggies that are coming in the next couple of weeks.
 
This morning we are both up early.  Deke is off to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to get some stamp things put away- that are all laid out in my family room (so that the room is ready for kids).  I'm then headed to Manda's, will take the boys to school & spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  The other boys will ride the bus out after school. 

Tonight I'll be stamping!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment