Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

Library Books

Look at this new Ornate Frames Die!!  WOW.......it could go with so many different things!  But it is part of the Monster Bash Suite!  They are all so pretty!!!  I love the various sizes & shapes of them.  And I love the scroll images around the outside edge of many of them.  You can use these new Ornate Dies with any images!  Many other images are the right size to work perfectly with these!

It is hard to tell by the photo, but I used the gorgeous Basic Black 3/8" Scalloped Edge Ribbon to tie this bow.  It is so soft & to pretty!!  It too is very versatile & can be used with anything that you are needing black ribbon for.  It is very elegant!
The library books on this DSP are pretty cool!!!  And the color in this DS are great for fall!  So they could be used for things other than just Halloween.

Do you want to know about another COOL NEW PRODUCT?  We now have Black Stampin' Dimensionals.  They come in an assorted pkg with 200 of the regular size & 200 of the mini size.  WOO HOO!!!  I think these are such a great new thing!

*For all customers that place an order with me this month, I will email you a 5 card Monster Bash PDF Tutorial.  It has all of the supplies, measurements & step by step instructions on how to make all of the cards.  And the best part about it is that you can use the layouts & combine any stamp set & supplies with it.  It is just a great idea resource to have.  

stamp set:  Monster Bash
card stock:

  • Soft Suede- 4 ¼” x 11”, score and fold at 5 ½”, 1 ½” strip 
  • Basic Black 2 ¾” strip 
  • Crushed Curry– ½” x 5”, 2 ½” strip

designer paper; Monster Bash -4” x 4”- diagonal cut top right corner off to be 3” on right side edge.
ink:  Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Ornate Frame Dies, Basic Black 3/8" Scalloped edge Ribbon, Monster Bash Enamel Shapes (Skull), Black Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We went to What Cheer to the bank & then played in the park over there!  When everyone was gone late yesterday afternoon- I ran a crock pot to my sister, for her to borrow.  And then Deke & I went to Osky to deposit a hog check & get groceries.  It was late by the time I got all of the groceries put away & answered emails.  

This morning we are up at 5 am to mark, sort & load hogs.  I'll spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  We are going to head over to the locker here pretty soon to pick up some meat.  The Seeley boys will ride the bus here after school.  Tonight when everyone has gone home, I'll be stamping!   

Gotta run......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment