Pages

Monday, September 2, 2019

An apple with a worm-

Here are Brody & Drake's birthday cards!  Their BD theme was bugs........so I thought that they would like this!  It warmed my heart as I asked Brody what he thought of the card & he replied back- "I like it better than the money"- which was a $50 bill.  SO that was cool!
I just love this Apple Builder Punch!  I have used it alot already!  My mind just spins with ideas for using it!  I absolutely love that it can be used as a pumpkin too!  You'll have to look back through my blog posts the past couple of weeks- as I have several cards made with it!

Isn't it cute how this leaf has the bite out of it.  I love the smile on the worms face!  These colors are bright & cheery & make me think of a picnic. 
This new plaid DSP - called Toile & Tidings, just worked perfectly with pulling this card all together.  

stamp set:  'Wiggle Worm' & 'Harvest Hellos'
card stock:
  • Old Olive-
  • Real Red-
  • So Saffron-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  Toile & Tidings DSP
ink:  Mementoother:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Wiggly Bugs dies, Stitched Shapes dies (circle), Apple Builder Punch, 1/2" Circle punch, Clear Epoxy Droplets, dimensionals, Glue dots

This is what it looks like when opened up!
+++++++++
Yesterday was a full day.  I got up early yesterday morning to make these cards for the twins & bake their birthday cake.  And then headed out the door.  Our day was then spent with family!!  Several in my family went to church in Gibson & listened to my nephew Ben Schmidt, do the sermon.   He did a great job & there were several people there that I hadn't seen for many years.  I use to go to that church with my Great-Grandma Fern White.  It brought back many memories. 

Then we went to Lake Belva Deer & celebrated the twins birthday!!  We had yummy oreo desserts & chocolate sheet cake!!  Deke & I ran home to chore & then back out to eat supper with them & sit around the campfire last night visiting.  It was a great day!
Image may contain: 4 people, including Amanda Seeley, people smiling, outdoor
Here is a great picture of Steve with the 3 boys camping this weekend.  They are getting so big!  Steve had his birthday on Saturday & yesterday we celebrated Brody & Drake's birthday with family & friends (which was actually on the 29th).  

I hope you have a very special day on this Labor Day Holiday! 
I'm off to stamp all day/night!
Later.
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment