Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Mug

This mug is from the 'Cup of Christmas' stamp set that is in the Holiday Catalog on page 34.  

Those of you that know me, know that I love hot drinks (any time of the year)......and I always have a weak coffee cup sitting on my kitchen counter.  Coffee, hot tea, chai tea, hot chocolate, etc.....I love them all!

So last night I was in the mood to create a quick card using this new set.  
Check out this mug.  It is sooo cool!!  It is a NEW REVERSIBLE stamp!  Yup- that mean that you can turn it over & stamp on both sides of it.  So if you are left handed or right handed- or want 2 mugs with handles going the opposite directions- you can now do it by just flipping over the photopolymer stamp!  It is super cool & so easy to do!

This stamp set has endless possibilities & I will be creating some more cards with it in the coming months.  

stamp sets:  'Cup of Christmas' & 'Woven Heirlooms'
card stock:
  • Real Red- 
  • Early Espresso-
  • Crumb Cake-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  Regals Assorted DSP
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  White Twine, Paper Snips, Dog Builder Punch (for the hearts), Detailed Trio Punch, (rounded corner), dimensionals, Glue Dots


+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy & fun day stamping with everyone joining me!  I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.  And this morning I'm up early & off.  I'm headed to Hiawatha to spend my day stamping with everyone joining me there!  I can't wait! 

Tonight I'll hurry home, as we have a visitation to go to.
Gotta run......
I hope you have a SPLENDID Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment