Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Spooky trees

I used the awesome new tree stencil from the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks.  Check it out on page 35 in the Holiday Catalog!

Does this card look spooky?  Probably not.....but it sure is a super cute card!!  

You could change the colors of it to brown or even just the words & it could be a card used for other occasions too!

This is another one of the cards that everyone will be making at my upcoming Halloween Treats Classes.  Are you joining me at one of my Halloween Treats Classes? 

Don't you like the So Saffron Vellum moon!   I think it looks great! 

And check out the 3 bats......I added the Clear Wink of Stella to them & they have a great shimmer to them!

stamp set:  'Wonderfully Wicked'
card stock:
  • Smoky Slate-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base; 5 1/2 x 3"- for trees; 2 1/2" strip- stamp words & cut out with die
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 1"- score at 3/8" & 1 1/4"; 2 3/4" strip for die; 5 1/2 x 3 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 1" strip- stamp bats onto & fussy cut out with Paper Snips
  • Perennial Essence Vellum card stock- (So Saffron) 2 1/2" strip
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Ornate Frames Dies, 2" Circle Punch, Monster Bash Enamel Shapes (Gray circles), Wink of Stella, Black Dimensionals, Basic Pattern Decorative Masks (Trees), Sponge Brayer, Paper Snips (to fussy cut out the bats)
And here is the inside words......and the bat......cute huh!
 ++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  When they went home I worked on stamping for my upcoming Halloween Treats Classes!

I am home all day today- other than running to town to the grocery store real quick.  I hope I have good mojo & get lots of stamping done!!!  

Wishing you a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment