Pages

Friday, September 27, 2019

Purple Posy Is Here!

I am EXCITED!!  Stampin' Up! just announced that the Purple Posy Classic Stampin’ Pad and Purple Posy Classic Stampin Ink Refill is now available to order!  Woo Hoo!!

You may now also purchase the 2019–2021 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads (includes all five of the 2019–2021 In Colors)!!
  • Purple Posy Classic Stampin’ Pad- #150084
  • Purple Posy Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill- #150091
  • 2019–2021 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads- #150087
PURPLE POSY CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PAD
NOTE:  If you ordered the 2019-2021 In Color Bundle from me in July (minus the Purple Posy ink pad & ink refill)- we will add these to your next order!

2 comments:

  1. I love all your projects!,, I’m not sure where your located but I’m in upstate NY and if I was near you I’d sure love to come to your workshops!,,
    Thank you so much for the inspirations and written tutorials. I’d love to make the wooden house! Did u purchase it at a Micheals store? What adhesive did u use to adhere the paper to wood?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carole- I live in Southern Iowa. Wish I was closer- I'd love to have you come stamp with me!! Thank you for checking out my blog & lovin' my projects! I have a downline that lives in upper New York (Watertown). If you are close to there- please email me & I'll get you connected with her.

      I bought those wooden Haunted Houses at the Dollar Tree. They are super cute! And were just perfect for my upcoming Halloween Treats classes. I used the multipurpose liquid glue to put the designer paper onto the front of the houses. It worked great!
      Thanks. Happy Stamping! Susie

      Delete