Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Nature's Beauty- deer

 
'Nature's Beauty' is a cool new image stamp in the Holiday Catalog on page 63.  Be sure you check it out!!  I will be sharing some more cards using this stamp set in the coming weeks.  It is a great set with endless possibilities! 

I just love this deer.  What a great guy card this is!

If you look closely, notice that I used the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.  I used my Sponge Brayer (on page 181) to ink the embossing folder, with Early Espresso ink, before I embossed it.  It looks pretty cool.  The detail in the embossed images show up.  Don't you just love the look of this cool Brick added to this card front!

stamp set:  'Nature's Beauty' & 'Itty Bitty Birthdays'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 8 1/2 x 11"- score at 4 1/4" & 5 1/2" & then cut card stock diagonally for the card base; 2 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Gray Granite- 4 x 5 1/4"; 2 1/2 x 3 1/2"- for Subtles Embossing Folder
  • Whisper White-4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 4 1/4" strip- stamp deer onto & cut out with the Stitched Oval
designer paper:  Come to Gather DSP
ink:  Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Light Crumb Cake, Light & Dark Gray Graniteother:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Jolly Season Dies (for the tag), Stitched Shapes (largest oval), White Twine, Banner Triple Punch, Standard Platform, Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, Subtles Embossing Folder, Sponge Brayer, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 I did this as a fun fold......as originally I wasn't going to add the Brick & Mortar Embossing folder to is.  So when someone opens it- they will be a surprise!  I love the fold.  
+++++++++

Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Masen, Ainslee & I went out to eat lunch with some of my family- to celebrate my mom's birthday!  The other 4 boys got out of school early (@ 1:30), due to the heat.  They all rode the bus out here.  So our house was kind of wild, but fun to have them all here.  

We all went to Brody & Drake's football game.  Deke & I then made a quick trip to Osky to deposit a hog check.  I worked on stamping stuff when we got home.

This morning I'm off early to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  Tonight I'll be stamping again!

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment