Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

Haunted House

I love this Halloween card!  This is totally a Susie card.  I used the 'Spooktacular Bash' Suite!

Check out the:
  • 'Spooktacular Bash' stamp set
  • Monster Bash DSP
  • Ornate Frames Dies
  • Monster Bash Enamel Shapes (crow & black dots)
I also love these Ornate Frames Dies.  They are so cool!  

Did you notice that I shadow stamped along the right edge of the card?  I repeatedly stamped the words Spooky using Versamark.  

Check out the Monster Bash DSP on the card.  I colored the windows in the haunted house & the moon with the So Saffron Stampin' Blend & then added the Wink of Stella over the top of it. 
Would you like to have a Halloween PDF with this Spooktacular Bash Suite?  
I created a 5 card PDF using this suite & will email it to everyone that places an order with me during September.

stamp set:  'Spooktacular Bash'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake-
  • Basic Black-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  Monster Bash
inks:  Black Memento & Versamark
Stampin' Blends:  Light So Saffron
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Ornate Frames Dies, Monster Bash Enamel Shapes, Wink of Stella, Black Dimensionals
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  School got out early again at 1:30- so all 6 of the kids were here, as the boys rode the bus here.  When everyone went home last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping.

This morning we are up at 5 to mark, sort & load 2 semi's of hogs.  Hopefully the truckers are on time & all goes well.  I'll then hurry to the house & spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  Brayden will ride the bus here after school.  And tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping again.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment