Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Nature's Beauty Deer

This is a great guy card, using the 'Natures Beauty' stamp set!  I just love the detail in this deer.  He is just very realistic & pretty!

Check out the brick on this embossing folder!  I inked up the inside top lid, of my embossing folder using Early Espresso ink- to add some dimension to the brick.
This is one of the cards that everyone stamped with me last weekend at my stamp classes.
stamp set:  'Nature's Beauty' & 'Itty Bitty Birthdays'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso-
  • Gray Granite-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  Come to Gather DSP
ink:  Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Light Crumb Cake, Light & Dark Gray Granite 
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Jolly Season Dies (for the tag), Stitched Shapes (largest oval), Gray Granite ribbon, Banner Triple Punch, Standard Platform, Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder,, Sponge Brayer, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  The big kids road the bus here after school.  Susie's Hair Hut cut all 3 Seeley boys hair.  When the kids went home I burnt the midnight oil stamping!  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to Manda's.  I'll take the 3 Seeley boys to school & sped my day with Masen & Ainslee.  School is letting out early again, due to the heat......so all of the kids will be here.  

The twins have a football game tonight & I have lots of stamping to do too!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment