Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Time to Celebrate- FALL!

It is a simple Saturday card for me to share with you today!!  Check it out!!  

I just got this 'Holiday Haul' hostess stamp set (page 61 in the Holiday Catalog) this week & I couldn't wait to use it!  I think it turned out pretty cute!

This card is clean, simple & fun!  And I was thinking fall when I was stamping it last night. 

Look at this cool plaid DSP from the Come to Gather DSP pack found on page 48 in the Holiday Catalog.  
So what do you think?

NOTE:  There are no dies to go with this stamp set, so the truck & pumpkins were fussy cut out with my Paper Snips.  

stamp sets:  'Holiday Haul' (hostess set), 'Itty Bitty Birthday'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base: 1 1/4" strip (for truck)
  • Whisper White- 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with the Classic Label Punch, 3 x 3"
  • So Saffron- 1" Circle punch out
designer paper:  Come to Gather- 5 1/4 x 2" (use Triple Banner Punch on one end)
inks:  Soft Suede, Pretty Peacock, Cajun Craze
Stampin' Blends:  Light Crumb Cake
other:  1" Circle Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Paper Snips, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a long day with starting out on the farm & loading 2 semi's of hogs.  I then had Masen & Ainslee.  We were outside for a bit in the morning.  When they went home I spent my night getting ready for my weekend full of stamp classes!

I have 2 stamp classes here at our home today!  I look forward to seeing everyone that is joining me & stamping together!

Tonight I'll be cutting card stock & packing up things......as I have 2 stamp classes tomorrow in Hiawatha.  Deb & Janiece are my hostesses for these classes!  It will be another fun day of stamping & sharing!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment