Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Merry Moose!

I love this moose stamp set- 'Merry Moose'.  I love that it has a coordinating punch that goes with it.  

Check out the NEW Ice Stampin' Glitter & Shimmery Crystal affected that I added for the snow!
The checked DSP is from the Toile Tidings DSP.  I really like it!

stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:
ink:
other:
++++++++
Yesterday was a long day that started out early with selling hogs.  It was another gorgeous day & we were outside some & got meat from the locker.  Trey & Drake rode the bus here after school.  So it was good to see them.  Brody has his yearly Neuro appointment & got a good report.  I burnt the midnight oil stamping & cooking 3 roasters of pork.  We have a busy weekend with my nephew's wedding & my monthly N. Liberty stamp class.  

Gotta run......I'll update with more info soon.
I hope you have a SENSATATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment