Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Monster Bash Suite

Humm........yesterday I had fun making some Halloween cards!  This is a fun new suite!!  It is has many great products that coordinate together!

Check out this Monster Bash suite on pages 52-54 in the Holiday Catalog! I love all of the products in it! 

Isn't this little vampire cute!!  And what about this adorable DSP! 

Wait until you see the dies that coordinate with this stamp set.  They are super cool!!!  Check out them & let me know what you think of them!

They will go great with so many different stamp sets.....and aren't Halloween images at all, other than they coordinate with the images in this set. 

stamp set:  'Spooktacular Bash'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 2 1/4" strip
  • Real Red- 2 1/4 x 2 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 1 3/4" strip, 1" strip, 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of the card
designer paper:  Monster Bash
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Ornate Frames Dies, Monster Bash Enamel Shapes, Stitched Shapes (Circle) die, Basic Black 3/8" Scalloped Edge Ribbon, Black Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++++++
Yesterday I literally worked on stamping stuff & stamped all day!  I made some Halloween cards & a tutorial to go with them!  They all turned out cute!

Everyone went racing last night & Ainslee stayed home with me.  We went & got ice cream & watched a movie, read some books & colored/drew.  

This morning I'm up early to get a Birthday Cake made for the twins & their birthday cards too!  I'm then going to Gibson (my home town) to church to listen to my nephew, Ben do the sermon.  I'll hurry home & we have the twins birthday party at the Lake this afternoon.  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment