Pages

Friday, September 27, 2019

A Snow Front - wooden tag!

I found some cute wooden tags at our local Dollar General Store & stamped on them!!  Stamping on wood is something I don't think I had ever done before. 

It was easy!! 

NOTE:  I did learn that when you press the stamp down onto the wood- you do want to hold it down with pressure for a few seconds- so that that ink will absorb into the wood. 

This is a fun tag that I made for my nephew & his fiances' couples bridal shower bag gift. 

I used the 'Snow Front' stamp set, along with the 'Make a Difference' alphabet stamp set.    This 'Make a Difference' stamp set has the alphabet & the numbers both it in! 
This 'Snow Front' stamp set is just totally awesome!!  It is a stamp set with endless possibilities!  It is definitely a stamp set that has all seasons in it. 
stamp sets:  'Snow Front' & 'Make A Difference'
card stock:  NONE
inks:  Early Espresso, Garden Green
This is what it looks like hanging on their gift bag.  I told them that they could use it as a Christmas ornament on their tree!
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Trey, Ainslee & I ran to Osky to deposit a hog check.  We played for awhile outside when we got home.  The 4 other boys rode the bus here.  We played outside a bit- it was just a gorgeous day!  I took supper up to Deke'e parents & then worked on stamping stuff all night.  

Today I'll spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  Tonight we were suppose to go racing in Memphis, but the rescheduled them due to the predicted rain.  So I hope I get lots of stamping done tonight & tomorrow for my upcoming October classes. 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment