Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

My Haunted House!

Check out this awesome Haunted House.  My inspiration for this decor came from my demo friend- Melissa Davies.  She shared one she had done & I made this one!!

The house is covered with the Monster Bash Designer Paper.  I then used various other images out of the Monster Bash DSP to put images in some of the windows.

I also used-
  • The Cat & Spider Web images from the 'Wonderfully Wicked' stamp set.
  • The Words & the Bat images & small punch from the 'To Every Season' Bundle.
  • Wicked Die & Spider Die from the Wicked Dies. 
Here is a little closer up photo of it!!!  I just loved the way it turned out!

stamp sets:  'Wonderfully Wicked' & 'To Every Season'
card stock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Black Foil
designer paper:  Monster Bash
ink: Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Wicked Dies, Every Season Punch Pack (small bat), Champagne Shimmer Paint
NOTE:  The Big Bat doesn't have a punch for it- so I fussy cut it out using my Paper Snips.
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  The boys all rode the bus here, but Manda & Steve were here waiting on them.  We then headed out to Grinnell to Brayden's football game.  He had a great game & the boys looked great!  They won!

I worked on Su! things when we got home a bit & called it a night.

This morning I'm up early to stamp before I head out the door.  Everyone has early meetings- so I will have all of the kids.  Take the 4 boys to school & then spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  Tonight Masen & Brayden will be here after school.  And when everyone has gone home I'll be stamping!

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: