Pages

Friday, September 20, 2019

Sunflowers!!

Wow is all I can say!!  I just think this is gorgeous!!  I am so happy with how everything for this project turned out!  I just love it!  It is so totally Susie for sure!

Open up your Annual Catalog to page 23!!  There is a daisy easel there- that is similar to this one.  I copied that one- but I totally changed the colors!  I made mine so that it looks like fall!  Just look at how pretty these daisies are!! And the daisies are just made with punches!! 

This was a fun project to do & it didn't take very long at all!  
And I used some of my favorite words in the center of this too!!!  "Blessed" & "Grateful"! 

I will share more about this project......sometime in the next few days!  I've been swamped this week with lots going on with stamping, kids & pigs.  So be sure to read over previous posts sometime next week so you can get more details!

I want to share with you how I made the flowers, what products/supplies I used & fill you in on more of the details of this!  

I am hoping that next week will be a little calmer (as that is the plan anyways right now).  None of us here are quite back in the grove yet.   I know we are all tried!
+++++++++

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor
Ainslee got to ride a couple rounds in the field with Papa today!  She loved it!
 
Yesterday was a busy day!  Deke got some pumping done on our neighbors field.  And I spend my day with the kids.  We were outside for awhile in the morning & some in the afternoon too.  It was a beautiful day!!  The weather was great!  It was cooler- which also meant that school didn't let out early for a change.  So the bigger boys rode the bus here after school.  Luckily Grandma had made some oatmeal/chocolate chip cookies- as everyone was starved. 

When the kids went home I burnt the midnight oil working on projects for my weekend!  As I'm getting together with some friends.  We'll be stamping, visiting & doing some painting!  I can't wait & I'm looking forward to it.  

It was a short night for me.  As we are up early at 5:00 to sell  hogs.  We'll head out to mark, sort & load them.  I hope we have a good trucker again.   And I'll then spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  The 3 Seeley boys will rid the bus out after school- so I'll see them then.  Tonight my family will all be going racing.....for the Fall Challenge in Osky.  I hope that Nathan has good luck!!  I'll be patiently waiting to get my text updates, since I am not able to go with them.  I will be sad to miss it- as this will be the first Fall Challenge I've missed in close to 30 years. 

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment