Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Frosted Foliage

You know I love fall!!  
So I took this stem of 'berries' & made them look fall like!  
I used the Holiday Catalog stamp set- 'Frosted Berries' on pages 40-42.

AND TOMORROW- 
Wednesday, 9/4/19- is the first day that you can 
order from the Holiday Catalog!
WOO HOO!!!!

I did an ombre of colors, from light to dark on the berries.
I colored them with my Stampin' Blends.
And I added some Wink of Stella over the top of them.
My demonstrator friend LeeAnn made a card similar to this layout, 
using the August Paper Pumpkin kit.  
I just wanted to share how versatile this Christmas set can be by making it 
into a fall card.  

stamp set:  'Frosted Foliage' & 'Seasonal Wreaths'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 
  • Cajun Craze-
  • Whisper White-
ink:  Memnto
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Pumpkin Pie, Light & Dark Cajun Craze
other:  Detailed Trio Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Monster Bash Enamel Shapes (black circle), Burlap Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips
+++++++
Yesterday I worked on stamping stuff almost all day/night.  We did run up to eat supper with Nathan & Sarah.  Deke stayed to watch the Boone Nationals Racing on TV & I came back home to stamp.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to work on finishing up some swaps that I need to get mailed & then off to get the boys.  Today is a teachers in service day- so all the kids will spend the day with me.  Tonight I'll be helping Deke outside with the hogs.  And if I have any energy left when I get in tonight- I hope to stamp.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment