Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Come To Gather

Yup- fall is definitely on my mind.....I'm lovin' all of the cool fall things I am seeing!

Have you checked out the Come To Gather DSP on page 48 in the Holiday Catalog!  
Well- that is what I added to these wooden pumpkins that I found at the Dollar Store!  
Doesn't it look cute on them!
So see- our SU! products can be used for so many projects (including home decor)!
I also really like the color of this pumpkin- it is a great match to our Cajun Craze- so that worked out perfectly when pairing it with this DSP.

And then check out the tag!  That is one of my favorite saying.....Thankful, Grateful & Blessed!  I love all 3 of these words whether used alone or together!  

++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  I took the 3 Seeley boys to school & then spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  School got out early again due to the heat- so the boys road the bus here.  We played outside & they helped me pick some corn from the field.  Hopefully I get them all tied together & I'll use them as fall decor on the fence in our yard.  

Last night the twins had a football game that we went to.  When it was over with Deke went to Nathan's to help him work on his race car & I made a quick trip to Osky to deposit a hog check & pick up a few groceries.  I came home & burnt the midnight oil again stamping!

I'm off this morning to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again stamping!

Gotta run........I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment