Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Gather Together!

Here is a cute jar mug that I decorated for fall- to give as gifts.

I thought that this mug was perfect for holding almost anything- including your stampin' supplies- like your glue, bone folder, paper piercing tool, etc.  

I found these jars at the Dollar Tree, while I was there looking for something else.  
 Check out how pretty this leaf is!  I stamped it using Pretty Peacock ink, onto Pretty Peacock card stock!! 

Do you see the sparkle on the leaf?  I used a Champagne Shimmer Paint Alcohol Spray on it to make it sparkle!
 I love these colors together for fall!  And the Pretty Peacock new In Color is one of my favorites!  It just goes with so many different colors!  Doesn't it just look great here!

stamp set:  'Gather Together' & 'Tiny Keepsakes' (for the word)
card stock:  Pretty Peacock, Cajun Craze & Whisper White
designer paper:  Come To Gather DSP
ink:  Pretty Peacock
other:  Come To Gather Ribbon Combo pack (Cajun Craze twine), Gathered Leaves Die, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Die, Layering Circles Die, dimensionals, glue dots
+++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We played outside for awhile in the morning & again in the afternoon.  Last night I worked on stamping stuff.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse.  I'm up early to head to Manda's.  I'll take the 3 Seeley boys to school & then spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  The other 4 boys will ride the bus here after school.  

Tonight the twins have a football game.  And then I hope to stamp!

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment