Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Gather Together

You know I love fall!  I love the colors, the air, the decor, etc......  And can you believe that today is the first day of October!!  Wow!  Fall is here on the calendar anyways!

So this card is a totally Susie card!  I used baby wipes to make the various colors in the leaves. 

What do you think of it?  
Here are the colors I used to make the leaves with the baby wipe-
  • Crushed Curry
  • Old Olive
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Soft Suede

Check these out new products I used when making this card-
  • The Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder.  
  • The Ornate Frames Dies
  • The Gathered Leaves Dies
stamp set:  'Gather Together'
card stock:
  • Old Olive-
  • Cajun Craze-
  • Soft Suede-
  • Whisper White-
inks:  Soft Suede, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Ornate Frames Dies, Gathered Leaves Dies, Standard Platform, Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, Linen Trim Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Darling Label Punch

How did I punch the corners of the white leaves?
I used the Darling Label Punch.  Check it out on page 94 in the Annual Catalog!
 ++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We were outside alot of the day, as our electricity was shut off due to some maintenance we were doing on the shed.  It was a warm & muggy day.  Thankfully there was a good breeze.  All the kids were here after school & enjoyed their oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!  I cleaned up around the shed outside when they left.  And then I worked on stamping stuff the rest of the night.  Deke worked late on the farm- getting ready for new baby piggies to come next week.  So we had a really late supper!

This morning we are up & on the go.  Deke is headed out to chore & spend the day moving pigs & powerwashing.  I'm off to town to Mandas.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  Tonight I'll be stamping!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment