Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2019

An Ornament punch popper treat!

Are you need a quick & easy little treat?  This is a fun one that everyone coming to my upcoming Halloween Treats classes will be making this weekend.

I used a 6x6" pieces of designer paper & the Small Gleaming Ornaments punch to make this!
You just add tear & tape to the edge, seal it & then squish the ends together & tie some ribbon around each end to hold it together. 
And look- it is the perfect size to add some chocolate!
How did I make it?
SIZE:
6x6" DSP
Score at 1 3/8", 2 3/4", 4 1/8" & 5 1/2"
Using the SMALL Ornament punch- slide in as far as it will go & punch- with the center of the ornament punch being in the center of your scored line.  


LOTS of stamping this weekend.
More soon.
Wishing you a SPECIAL Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-

SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. How do you punch it? It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maggie- I updated this post with another photo & instructions on how I made the 6x6" treat popper. It is super easy! I think you can figure it out now & make some. If it doesn't make sense or you have other questions- please message me again & I'll help you out. Be sure you check out my blog post tomorrows post- 10/15/19, as I made another Popper Treat Box using a 8x8" DSP & is super cool too! Thanks! Happy Stamping!! SUSIE

      Delete