Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin!

This skeleton is SOOO CUTE!  Just look at him!

This card is another one of my Halloween Treats projects!!  So Everyone joining me to Halloween projects this weekend will be making this!

Many of the supplies for this card came from my September Paper Pumpkin kit!!!

This skeleton was actually all done- I just had to punch him out of a sheet of paper in the kit.  The purple tag was also just a punch out!!  And so was the Pumpkin colored foil label, that is behind the words.  And the skull is a stamp!  

WOW- this kit was jam packed with all of this for the contents:
  • a stamp set- 'Bone Appetit'
  • 20 black clips
  • 20 punch out skeletons
  • 20 punch out skeleton hand
  • 10 punch out purple tags
  • 10 punch out black tags
  • 12 punch out white spider webs
  • 18 punch out white tombstones
  • 21 punch out labels
  • 24 punch out vellum circles
  • 20 black & orange gable boxes
  • black dimensionals 
  • Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Spot
If you haven't ever tried a Paper Pumpkin kit- you might want to!  It is awesome to get a "surprise box" of stamping projects come each month in your mailbox!!  It is so much fun creating the projects in the box, but then also thinking 'outside the box' & making alternate projects with the supplies too!  And this card is an alternate project!

You can click on this link to get my PAPER PUMPKIN STORE LINK!
And don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this awesome kits! 

stamp set:  'Tags Tags Tags' & 'September Paper Pumpkin- Bone Appetit'
card stock: 
  • Gorgeous Grape- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base
  • Pumpkin Pie- 5 x 2 1/2"
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 3/4"; 5 1/4 x 2 3/4"
  • Whisper White-  2" strip
ink:  Memento
other:  Trio of Tags Die, Big Shot, Magnetic platform, Black Dimenionals, Glue DotsRetired black cord
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  The weather was chilly & damp- so we were inside all day.  We read books, played games, put puzzles together & watched a movie.  When the kids went home I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.

I am gearing up for a weekend full of stamping!  I am looking forward to stamping with everyone joining me today to stamp!  As I have my monthly class here at our home this morning & the one of my Halloween Treats classes this afternoon. Later this afternoon we have a wedding reception to go to.  We won't stay long, as I'll be burning the midnight oil again cutting card stock & getting everything ready for tomorrow's class in Hiawatha.

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment