Pages

Monday, October 28, 2019

Boo To You

Doesn't this little monster just make you smile!!  He looks like he is super happy & having a great time!

I colored him purple......and like the way he turned out!!

Check out this box!  It turned out cute.  I put a divider in it & a handle!
This is what it looks like from the top view of it!  Neat huh!

This is one of the many treats everyone made that came to my Halloween Treats classes this month!

I have the pattern in my box of things from my Halloween Treats class yet- that I haven't had time to unpack.  I will look it up & share more information about how to make this sometime later this week when I get time to get caught up on things.

stamp set:  "Boo to You"
card stock:
  • Gorgeous Grape-
  • Granny Apple Green-
  • Whisper White-
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:
other:
 +++++++++
Yesterday was another long day of stamping!!  My friends Christy & Lynda joined me for the day- they stamped & I cleaned & packed up!!  Deke came over at 7:00 last night to help me put away the tables & haul everything home.  My Holiday Extravaganza for 2019 is now in the books.  It was a good one.....but I am tired & have lots to catch up on.  

I am hitting the ground running again this week.......need to get everything unpacked, put away & start all over again......as this next weekend kicks off my first Christmas Stamp-a-Stack for November!  

We are up early this morning.  Deke is off early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I will be working on getting my family room full of stamping stuff put away.......before I head to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  Tonight I'll be working on stamping stuff!

Gotta run.
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment