Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Some cute snowmen!

So.....today's post isn't stamping, but I just had to share some cute snowmen that I recently painted!!

These are about 4 feet tall or so.  And I think they turned out super cute!!  I free hand painted them.  They are all just a little different!

My friend Chris's husband (Tony) made these for me a couple of years ago.  I got one for myself & then thought they would be so cool, that I had him make 2 more for me, so that Manda & Sarah could both have one too!  Mine is just a little wider than the girl's, but they are all the same height. 
Each one of them has a different colored bottom......Sarah's is red, mine is blue & Manda's was green!
I decided that they needed a pipe hanging out of their mouth.  I am hoping to find some wooden bows or get some material to add around their necks.  And maybe find something to add to their hat too.
On the back side of them I painted scarecrows (a couple of month's ago).  I already posted them.  You can CLICK HERE to see the scarecrow side of these!   They turned out cute too!
 
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We made a quick trip to Osky to the bank to deposit a hog check.   The 3 boys rode the bus here after school.  And they all enjoyed pretzel snacks that my dear friend (downline) Julie made!  When everyone was gone home I worked on stamping stuff.  Deke was in the field, so I took supper out to him & rode a couple rounds in the tractor with him.  

This morning I'm off to town.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey& Ainslee again.  School gets out early today- so the other 3 boys will be here then.  Tonight I'll be stamping when everyone has gone home.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment