Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2019

A cute Monster Bash treat!

I used my Layering Circles dies & cut out this haunted house from the Monster Bash designer paper.   Doesn't that look cool & works perfectly!

This is one of the Halloween treats everyone coming to my upcoming Halloween Treats classes will be making. 
I used my Scalloped Tag Topper punch for the base & added a belly band around it.  This is a photo of it from the side!

I colored the windows of the haunted house & the moon with my So Saffron Stampin' Blend & then added some Wink of Stella over them for some sparkle!
This is the perfect size to hold candy or a little gift!

stamp set:  'Spooktacular Bash' for the words
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 2 x 11"- score at 4 3/4" & 6 1/4" & then punch both ends using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
  • Crushed Curry- 7 3/4 x 1/2"- score at 3/4, 2 3/4, 4 1/4 & 6 1/4"
  • Cajun Craze- 2 3/4" strip- cut out with Scalloped Circle Die
designer paper:  strip- cut out with Circle Die
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blend:  Dark So Saffron
other:  Crushed Curry Seam Binding Ribbon- 10', Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Dies, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Black Dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids. We went to What Cheer to the bank in the morning & then played in the park for about an hour.  We love their playground there!  It was alot of fun.  Thankfully the rain held off until after lunch.  The twins FB game was rescheduled to next Wednesday.  So Deke & I delivered some stamp orders & then met old friends from years ago for supper at the Copper Lantern.  It was fun listening to them & remembering old times.

This morning Deke is up & home to work on the farm all day.  He hopes to get the nursery all powerwashed.  I'm up & off to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  I will run to town at 3:10 to pick up Masen from school.  Tonight I'll be stamping!

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment