Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

A 'Toile Christmas' cardinal!

I love this cardinal!!  This is such a beautiful bundle!  

This is a card I created last night with left over pieces from my October monthly classes.  I made this bird in fall colors for my classes......but decided to see what it would look like as a true cardinal!  I love how it turned out!
I also love the Seasons Wreath 3D Embossing Folder.  

Be sure you click HERE to find out how I did that!
 
stamp sets:  'Toile Christmas' & 'Itty Bitty Greetings'
card stock:

  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Soft Suede- 5 1/2 x 2 3/4"; 4 x 4"
  • Old Olive- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"- emboss with Wreath Embossing Folder
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4" stamp cardinal & branch onto & cut out using the coordinating dies; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card 
  • Real Red- 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using Classic Label punch
designer paper:  Pressed Petals Specialty DSP- 5 1/2 x 2"
ink:  Memento & Old Olive
Stampin' Blends:  Soft Suede, Old Olive, Dark & Light Real Red, Color Lifter
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Christmas Cardinal Dies, Standard Platform, Seasons Wreath 3D Embossing Folder, Red Ribbon; dimensionals, Glue Dots, Classic Label Punch, Champagne Shimmer Paint, Wink of Stella, Sponge Brayer, Rubbing Alcohol
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  And I burnt the midnight oil again working on my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza event.

This morning Deke is off to chore.  He'll work on the farm all day & take some hogs to the locker this afternoon.  I'm off to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey & Ainslee again.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping again!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment