Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Boo to you!

Oh my gosh......this little guy is too cute!!  He just makes me smile when I look at him!   

I colored him with my Stampin' Blends.  Then I used my Paper Snips & fussy cut him out!  And added him to this little box, using some dimensionals.
Check out the gold clip on the top of this box.  It is actually a retired clip, but it is on the clearance rack!!  It is available while supplies only.  20 of the come in the pkg for only $2.40!!  WOW!!  What a bargin!

This box is one of the many Halloween Treat projects everyone will be making with me at my upcoming Halloween Treats Classes- except I didn't add the little monster to the box.  But is you are coming to this class & you want to add him to your box- you can!!  Be sure you ask me about it. 

NOTE:  When making this box & you are using a patterned DSP with images or words that need to go in a certain direction- be sure you have your DSP going in the right direction when you are doing the cutting & scoring.  

How did I make the box?  Here are the measurements & instructions!!  Hope this helps you in making this box.   If you have any questions about it- don't hesitate to contact me. 
  • 6x6 DSP- score at 1 1/2", 2 3/4", 4 1/4" & 5 1/2"
  • Turn & score at 1" & 5"
  • Cut out the bottom tiny rectangle.
  • Cut each bottom score up to line.
  • Save the top left square & cut off the remaining part along the top.
  • I used a corner rounder from the Detailed Trio Punch to round the corners on the top flap.  
  • Apply Tear & Tape along the outside thin edge & assemble.  

stamp set:  'Boo To You' & 'The Raven' (words)
card stock:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake
designer paper:  Monster Bash
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Crumb Cake, Dark Pumpkin Pie, Ivory, Light Smoky Slate, Dark Daffodil Delight
other:  Gold Clips, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Ornate Frames Die, Dimensionals, Tear & Tape, Simply Scored Scoring Tool
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids. It is fun to have them here.....we played outside alot!!  They made Pumpkin Wooden decor projects, we watched the New Aladdin Movie, read books, played on ipads, etc.  For lunch I went to plan B.  I was making spagetti & then didn't have any sauce.  So we ended up having Quesadilla's.  They were really good & the boys loved them!  

When the kids went home last night I worked outside on painting a project I'm working on.  I then placed orders & worked on stamping stuff the rest of the night.

This morning I'm up early to get some stamping stuff done & head to Manda's.  I'll spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  And the other boys will all ride the bus here after school.  Tonight I'll be stamping again! 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. A cute little treat box with a template that includes the measurements!

    ReplyDelete