Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Tiny Curvy Keepsakes Boxes!

Now how cute are these!!!  
They both just make me smile!
 
Check out these little Halloween treat boxes made with the 
Tiny Curvy Keepsakes Boxes!
They were both projects from my Halloween Treats classes 
I had earlier this month.  

Which one do you like better?
The Pumpkin or the Ghost???
The stripes on the pumpkin come from the 'Tiny Keepsakes' stamp set.  
The leaf & the pumpkin face come from the 'Harvest Hellos' stamp set.
And I punched the leaf out using the- Every Season Punch Pack (leaf punch).
 Oh.....says the ghost!
Check out the cute Googly Eyes on page 57 in the 2019 Holiday Catalog.

The Tag comes from the Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies.
And the words come from the 'Boo to You' stamp set.
And are you wondering how did I make the ghosts mouth?
I used my Spring Punch & cut off one of the little ends!  

More info on the supplies & things later next week!
I am cutting & getting ready for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza 
every minute I have this week!

stamp sets:
card stock:
ink:
other:
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  When everyone was gone last night I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.

This morning I'm up early to cut card stock before heading out to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with Trey & Ainslee!!  We will be farming with Deke today, as we get more new baby piggies!  Tonight when I get in from the farm & the kids are gone- I'll be burning the midnight oil again cutting card stock!

Gotta run...... 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment