Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2019

So Many Stars

This is one of the cards everyone at my October monthly classes made.  I really like how it turned out!!  This is such a cute stamp set, plus the Mercury Glass Designer Acetate is super cool!

Photographing this Silver Foil was hard to do.  So the photo really doesn't show how pretty is it in person.

I chose to use the new Seaside Spray In Color for this card.  As I thought it would make a great Christmas card, but it could also be a baby card, a graduation card, a birthday card, etc.  
So what do you think?  Do you like it?  What do you think of this Mercy Glass Designer Acetate?  
It was super easy to use.  I just used my snail adhesive & stuck it directly to the card stock base.  It stuck well & the adhesive didn't show through it either.

stamp set:  'So Many Stars' & 'Itty. Bitty Christmas'
card stock:
  • Seaside Spray- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base: 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2"- stamp star onto this; 1" strip- stamp words onto this & punch out with the Classic Label punch; 4 x 5 1/4" for inside of card
  • Silver Foil- 5 1/2 x 1/2"; 3 x 3"; 1 1/2" strip- to die cut out star
ink:  Seaside Sprayother:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Stars Dies, Classic Label Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We were outside for a bit before lunch, but it was windy & chilly- so we weren't out there long.  Deke went to the field when he got home from the courthouse, so Masen & Ainslee both rode with him for a bit.  The 3 Seeley boys road the bus here after school.  When everyone was gone home I went outside & helped Deke sell hogs.  I then spent the rest of my night stamping.

This morning we are up early.  Deke will ride to town with me to pick up his truck from the repair shop, come home & chore & work in the field for awhile.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with Trey & Ainslee. We get baby piggies today- so my mom is coming down to help out with Ainslee & Trey will go with us. The boys will ride the bus out after school.   And when everyone has gone home, I'll spend my night stamping.  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment