Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Today is National Card Making Day!!!

Today is NATIONAL CARD MAKING DAY!!  
WOO HOO!!!!!!!  I hope you find some time sometime today to stamp & send a card or two to some special people in your life!  Send me a comment below & let me know if you are making a card toay!

I send out many cards each week, all year long!  know I had a whole pile of cards that I mailed out yesterday!  And I have some more to mail out today!

For today's blog post card, I made another card using the 'Natures Beauty' stamp set!   But it is totally different.....as I used the bunny this time instead of the deer that I posted yesterday. 

OH MY GOSH.......the scene that this card portrays is what I see when I look out my family room window.....we have bunnies everywhere!  They are so cute to watch & so pretty when you see them hoping around in the snow.  

Check out this Feels Like Frost DSP!  It is gorgeous!!  Each & every sheet is just stunning!  And then the back side of each sheet has beautiful Silver Foil/White images on it.  Each sheet of them are stunning too!  
I love this card.....what do you think?  

stamp sets:  'Natures Beauty' & 'Itty Bitty Christmas'
card stock:
  • Shimmery White- 4 1/4" strip-- cut out dies- Christmas Layers spray & Stitched Nested Label Dies
  • Seaside Spray- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Crumb Cake- 4 1/4" strip- cut out Stitched Nested Die
designer paper:  Feels Like Frost- 4 x 2"
ink:  Early Espressoother:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Nested Label Dies, Christmas Layers Dies, Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon, Aqua Painter, White Chalk Marker, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  It was a little chilly out- but we played outside & they had fun!  When they went home I burnt the midnight oil stamping!  

I am home (alone I think)- all day today!  I have lots of stamping & cutting to get done!!  Last night I had good mojo, so I pray I have good mojo again today.

Tomorrow I kick off my first monthly October class.  WOO HOO!!  I can't wait!

ENJOY a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I sent two out today and one yesterday. Hope you had good mojo today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!!! I love to hear this. Thank you!!

      Yep- lots of creating. Check back by later this week to see what I've been stamping!! Have a great rest of the weekend!! Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete