Pages

Monday, October 21, 2019

Wrapped in Plaid Pine Tree Punch!

Today I'm sharing a card I created real quick last night with left over pieces laying on my stamping counter.  It is a true traditional Christmas card, using red & green!

This card is clean, simple & cute!  The gold foil gives it that little added "wow" to it!
I LOVE this Perfectly Plaid DSP!   It is just gorgeous!  And you know I'm a punch girl- so this Pine Tree Punch is awesome too!

stamp set:  'Itty Bitty Christmas'
card stock:  
  • Cherry Cobbler- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Shaded Spruce- 4 x 2; 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"
  • Whisper White-  1" strip- stamp words & punch out using the Classic Label Punch
  • Gold Foil- 3 x 3"; 2 1/2" strip- punch out Pine Tree & then punch it out using the 2 1/4" Circle Punch
  • Gold Glimmer- 3/4" strip
designer paper:  Perfectly Plaid- 4 x 2"
ink:  Shaded Spruce
other:  Classic Label Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Pine Tree Punch, Every Season Punch (heart), dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a full day of stamping, as I'm getting ready for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up to stamp until the kids get here.  I'll spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  The other boys will ride the bus here after school.  And tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again stamping!
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment