Pages

Friday, October 4, 2019

Nature's Beauty- deer

Don't miss out on this great stamp set called- 'Natures Beauty'!  It is on page 63 in the Holiday Catalog!  Plus for every 'Natures Beauty' stamp set that is purchased, Stampin' Up! will be donating $3.00 of each sales to go towards Mental Health Organizations. 

Check out this monochromatic card.  I think it turned our really cool!

I love this deer!  He is so real looking & there is so much detail in the drawing of it.  

I have this deer stamped, so that he is hiding behind the trees!
I used the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint, along with the Ice Stampin' Glitter to make the snow!

I added winter words on this card, but you could easily change the words & it would be used to be a great guy card, birthday, sympathy, etc.  

So what do you think!  I hope you like it as well as I do.

At my September classes I offered a free card kit to all of my customers that purchased this 'Natures Beauty' stamp set.  So this is one of the cards in the kit I created, that all of them will be picking up when they come to stamp with me this month at my October classes.

stamp set:  'Natures Beauty' & "Free Skate" (for the words & snowflakes)
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 5 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- for card base; 4 3/4 x 3"; 2" strip
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of the card; 2 3/4 x 1"- fussy cut a wavy edge for the snow; 2 3/4 x 4"
designer paper:  Pressed Petals (woodgrain)
ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Balmy Blue
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Ovals Die, White Twine, Snowfall Accents Puff Paint, Ice Stampin' Glitter, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter, Sponge Brayer, Standard Platform, Woodland Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

How did I do it?
 1.  Stamp the deer directly onto the inside lid of the Woodland Embossing folder, using Early Espresso ink & run it through your Big Shot to Emboss it. 

2.   Using my Aqua painter I blended the "already inked deer image" to make him all brown.  Don't use too much water.  And you don't need to add more ink- as the ink on him will smear & you can blend it together to make him all brown. 
3.  Squishing ink into the lid of my Crumb Cake ink pad, to pick up the ink with your Aqua Painter & lightly add ink this to the lines on the birch trees- so that they stand out & show more.  NOTE:  Don't use too much water or ink. Less is better than too much!
4.  Squishing ink into the lid of my Balmy Blue ink pad, pick up the ink with your Aqua Painter & lightly add ink to the sky area- in between the trees. NOTE:  Again- don't use too much water or ink, as less is better than too much.  You can always add a little more, but you can't remove it if you get too much!
5.  Using my paper snips, I fussy cut along the top edge of a 2 3/4 x 1" piece to make it curved for the snow.  I then added the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint & the Stampin' Glitter- heat set it with my Heat Tool & had my fluffy snow on my card!  And it is ready to assemble, to complete my card.
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We picked up Masen after school, I met Manda with Trey- so that the Seeley family could go get their flue shots.  When the Wood kids went home I made supper to take up to Deke's parents.  And then I stamped all night!  

Today Deke is home to work on the farm all day.  I'll spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  I'll pick up the 3 Seeley boys after school & take them to their home & wait until Manda & Steve get home.  After the Wood kids go home, I'll spend my night again stamping!!! 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment