Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

A Monster bash candy bar holder!

This was one of my Halloween Treats projects.  It is a candy bar holder.  You could put anything into it- but it does hold a big Hershey's candy bar just perfectly.
stamp set:
cardsock:
designer paper:
ink:
other;

I will share more details sometime the first of next week when I have time to get caught up.
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids & pigs.  I worked on the farm, helping Deke with the new baby pigs.  Thankfully my mom came down to keep Ainslee & Trey for me, so they didn't have to go outside with us.  When the kids went home last night I burnt the midnight oil again cutting card stock.  

This morning I'm up early to work on stamping stuff.  I'll then spend my day with Ainslee & Masen.  Tonight Deke & I will go to South English with a car full of things!!   We'll set up tables/chairs & some of the projects for Annual Holiday Extravaganza & then come home to make all of the food & finish getting everything all cut, packed up & ready for tomorrow's big event.  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment