Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Ho Ho Ho

Today it is simple Saturday.........and I'm sharing a CUTE wooden decor tag with you that I made!!  
We are starting our count down to Christmas- which is now only 67 days away!  OH MY GOSH!
 This is a Christmas Count Down decor that I purchased at a discount store. 
  • I painted it with some red paint & let it dry.  
  • I cut letters out of White Shimmery card stock- #101910= $10.00, using the Hand Lettered Prose Alphabet Dies- #149550= $38.00.
  • I cut the belt buckle out out of Gold Glimmer Paper- #146957= $5.00, using the Stitched Shapes (Square) Die- #145372= $30.00 & a  Layering Square Die- #141708= $35.00
  • I wrote the words- "days to go" onto the Black Chalkboard Vinyl using the White Stampin' Chalk Marker- #132133= $3.50 
  • I used my Multipurpose Glue & mini Dimensionals to adhere everything to this Wooden Door Tag
NOTE:  I used these RETIRED Stampin' Up! products:
  • The Santa's hat is a retired punch- using Red Glimmer Paper & Sparkle Glimmer Paper.
  • The Black Belt is retired Chalkboard Vinyl.
  • And then you can write the number of days left to go until Christmas inside the belt buckle.
This is what it looks like hanging on the door!

I know our grandchildren will love this!  So I'll make one for each of their families!

This project is also one of the many projects for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza event! 
On this one I decorated it using these current Stampin' Up! products-
  • Christmas Bulb Builder Punch- #148013= $18.00
  • along with the Gold Glimmer Paper- #146958= $5.00
  • Sparkle Glimmer Paper- #146957= $5.00
  • Red Glimmer Paper #150427= $5.00
  • Whisper White Baker's Twine- #124262= $3.50
 ++++++++
Yesterday was a crazy day!!  I broke my glasses & have been having problems with my right eye.  So I took the kids & went to the eye dr.  We then went to Walmart & Fareway & got groceries & things.  And then we went to my chiropractor appointment.
Ainslee rode in the tractor with Deke a couple of rounds & Masen rode his bike- while I put away groceries & made lunch.  They took short naps & then we all took off to Memphis, Missouri to watch Nathan race.  We picked up Deke's brother- Doug on our way.  
There were LOTS & LOTS of race cars there.  In the stock car he got 2nd in his heat & finished 4th in the main. He also drove a friend A Modify- which had some mechanical problems , so he missed his heat.  He then started 10th in B heat & got 10th place- so he was finished with that car for the night, as he didn't make the main.   We got home about 1:45 this morning. 

This morning we are up early & on the go.  We are headed out to mark, sort & load a semi of hogs.  Nathan is racing again tonight in Memphis.  We are excited Brayden is coming to spend the day/night with us- so I'll go pick him up at his mom's & he will go with Deke tonight & help his dad in the pits at the races. 

And I have to share, as the Seeley family is in Des Moines this weekend to run for the Miles4TheKids Run.  They will be donating to this awesome charity at both children's hospitals that Brody has been in- University of Iowa & St. Luke's in Des Moines.  The 3 boys- Brody, Drake & Trey are all running this morning.  And Steve is running a marathon (26.2 miles) tomorrow.  All money that they have raised will be split between these to hospitals & used to purchase toys & things for the children at these hospitals.  WOW!  This is so cool!!!  I can't wait to hear all about their weekend!  And I'm so proud of them all!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment