Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2019

More Nature's Beauty!

Check out this fun card I made using the 'Nature's Beauty' fox.  And for the background I used the 'Birch' background stamp- which is one of my favorites!

We use to have a lot of fox around.  Now we see one every once in while.  

I wasn't sure how to color the fox........so googled it on the internet to see.
stamp set:  'Natures' Beauty', 'Birch Background' & 'Itty Bitty Birthdays'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso-
  • Crumb Cake- 
  • Whisper White-
ink:  Early EspressoStampin' Blends:  Dark Calypso Coral, Light & Dark Crumb Cake, Color Lifter
other:  Paper Snips (to flag the end of the word banner; Layering Stitched Shapes (circle), Dimensionals
++++++++++
I stamped all day yesterday/night yesterday!!  And this morning I'm up to finish getting everything cut & packed up.  As today I have my monthly group in N. Liberty!  I have some fun projects for them to create & I look forward to seeing all of them that are joining me.  Dena is our hostess today!!  WOO HOO!

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment