Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween!!!

No Tricks today......just treats!!  Wishing we all have a great Halloween Day!!

I know that our little ones are super excited about getting to go Trick or Treating!  I hope the girls take photos of them so that I can share here on my blog in the day or so.

This is one of the cards that everyone made at my Halloween Treats classes earlier this month.  

I used the cool- 'Everything Festive' stamp set!  Check it out!  It is a great all occasions stamp set on page 35 in the Holiday Catalog.
stamp set:  'Everything Festive'
card stock:
  • Pumpkin Pie-5 1/2 x 8 1/2"; 4 1/4" strip- cut oval
  • Basic Black-  5 1/2 x 3 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 4 1/4" strip- stamp words onto & cut oval
designer paper:  Monster Bash DSP- 5 1/4 x 3"; 5 1/2 x 1"- flag end with Triple Banner Punch
ink:  Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Ovals Dies, Triple Banner Punch, Glittered Organdy ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  School got out early.  So we played inside- drawing a race track onto a big sheet of paper; games & ipads.  When the kids went home last night I worked on stamping stuff.  And Deke worked up to Nathan's helping him with some things. 

This morning I am headed to Manda's.  I will take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey & Ainslee.  The kids have a full day of school today.  Tonight I have an eye dr appointment & Deke is going with me.  I have been having migraines, flashes & floaters in my right eye for the past couple of weeks & it is literally driving me nuts.  And it is kicking my butt.  Those of you that have seen me in the past couple of weeks know about this.  So I hope I find out tonight that it isn't anything too serious, can get some new glasses & get my eyes back to normal, so I can see again & feel better.  

Gotta run......I hope you have a very special Halloween today!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having trouble with your eyes and headaches. Will keep you in my prayers. Hugs

    ReplyDelete