Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

Christmastime Suite- now available!

10.01.19_TH_PRODUCT_SUITE_Q4_OOP_EN
CHECK OUT THIS CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SUITE- 
available November 1, 2019- 
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

I LOVE this suite & have several cards created with it!!

Anyone that places an order with me in November- 
I'll email you a PDF with step-by-step instructions to create 
several cards made with this Christmastime Suite. 

#152156
GOLD 1/4" (6.4 MM) SHIMMER RIBBON
$7.00
#152155
GOLD GLITTER ENAMEL DOTS
$8.00
#152154
CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
$14.50
#152159
CHARMING ROSE BRACELET
$22.00
#152144
ROSES DIES
$30.00
#152431
CHRISTMAS ROSE STAMP SET
$38.00
#153944
CHRISTMAS ROSE BUNDLE
$61.00
#153947
CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SUITE BUNDLE
$112.50

Christmas is coming early this year!

We hope you’re ready to make this holiday season magical, because the Christmastime Is Here Suite is, well . . . here!  This exclusive, limited-time collection of festive, floral coordinating products has everything you need to share love, joy, and creativity this holiday season. 

Products from the Christmastime Is Here Suite will be available while supplies last only. So place your orders as quickly as possible.
10.01.19_TH_PRODUCT_DSP_Q4_OOP This Christmastime DSP is GORGEOUS!
Coordinating colors- Poppy Parade, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler 

Here is a peek at a card I made using this Suite!
I'll share more about it tomorrow..... it is a totally Susie card!

++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Last night I had an eye dr appointment & Deke went with me, as I knew that they were going to dilate it.  We ate Mexican for supper after my appointment.  And called it a night when we got home. 

Many of you have asked that I keep you updated on my eye- so here is what I found out.  I have a big "glob in the back side of my right eye".  It will hopefully break loose on its own & be absorbed within- in the next month or so.  My vision has changed alot since my last complete eye exam a few years ago.  I do have full vision (including side view) right now- even though I have floaters, black specks & lighting flashes happening in my right eye.  If my vision or anything changes in the next few weeks- I'll go immediately back to the dr.   He is hoping that it takes care of itself & I don't have to have anything done with it.  So I will go back in a month, get my eyes rechecked & hopefully it will be all healed.  I will then get new glasses ordered at that time.  So I pray that this happens. 

Our GANG on Halloween-
 Brody, Drake & Trey

 Brayden & Masen
Ainslee & Masen

Today I'll spend my day with all of the kids here.  Tonight I'll be stamping!

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment