Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Mr. Snowman!

WOW- THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL 
that placed orders with me the past 3 days for the On Line Extravaganza Sale!! 
Many of you took advantage of the great deals.
I so appreciate you choosing me as your SU! demonstrator!
You'll be getting a hand-made card in the mail from me in the next couple of week, 
that I made with a NEW Mini Catalog stamp set!
So you'll be getting an early sneak peek of some NEW products!
++++++++++++
 
The very first time I looked at the Holiday Catalog- this Snowman Bundle was my favorite!  I love snowmen.  But I was just truly wowed by the whole suite!  It is totally adorable!

If you came to one of my many Christmas Stamp-a-Stack classes in November, then you got to make this card.  I gave the option on whether you wanted to make it with the scarf or without the scarf!  

The scarf if from the Let It Snow Embellishment kit that is part of this suite!
This snowman's smile just shows joy to me!   

If you look closely you can see how I embossed the Pool Party card stock, using the Winter Knit Embossing Folder.  Check it out on page 19 in the Holiday Catalog!  It too is part of this Snowman (Let it Snow) Suite!!  WOW!
I added Wink of Stella on the snowman & underneath him- to add a little shimmer & make it look more like real snow!  

stamp set:  'Snowman Season'
card stock:
  • Real Red- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base; 4 1/4 x 2"
  • Pool Party- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss this using the Winter Knit Embossing Folder
  • Coastal Cabana- 3 1/2" strip- cut out scalloped Square, using the Layering Square Die
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 2 1/2 x 2 1/2"- stamp snowman on this & color; 2" strip- stamp words onto it & punch out using the 1 1/2" Circle punch
designer paper:  Let it Snow Specialty DSP-  4 x 1 1/2"; 4 x 1 1/2"- adhere these directly on the top & the bottom of the embossed Pool Party piece of card stock
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Write Markers:  Pumpkin Pie (nose); Garden Gree, Pool Party & Real Red (for his hat, scarf & buttons)
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Square Dies, Standard Platform, Winter Knit Embossing Folder, Triple Banner Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, dimensionals, glue dots, Wink of Stella
+++++++
Yesterday morning we got up, fed the kids breakfast & took Brayden to school.  I spent my day with Masen & Ainslee.  Their grandpa Doug (Sarah's dad) took Brayden & Masen to the uni-dome last night to watch their cousin play football.  Ainslee was home with Grandma & Papa.  Doug dropped the boys off here on his way home from the football game & they went right to bed. 

Today Deke will be home to work on the farm all day!  Brayden is hoping he gets to go out & help him.  I'll hang out with the little ones.  

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment