Pages

Monday, November 18, 2019

Snowman Season

Have you noticed the Snowman Season Bundle on page 20 in the Holiday Catalog?

This is another one of the cards that everyone made at my Holiday Extravaganza last month.  I love snowflakes & snowman- so I was so excited when I saw this bundle in the Holiday Catalog! 

Look at his felt hat & scarf.  They are from the Let It Snow Embellishment kit on page 19. 

I used the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks & the Foam Brayer to make the dots!

I made a card another card similar to this in September.  You can CLICK HERE TO SEE IT!
stamp set:  'Snowman Season'
card stock:
  • Coastal Cabana- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- for in half for card base
  • Pool Party- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 1 3/4" strip- cut letters out of this; 2 1/2" strip- stamp snowman on this & punch out with the Snowman Builder Punch, 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of the card
  • Sparkle Glimmer Paper-  4 x 1 1/2"- fussy cut the snow drift curve with Paper Snips
ink: Memento & Coastal Cabana
Stampin' Write Markers:  Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
other:  Basic Pattern Decorative Masks, Sponge Brayer, Let It Snow Embellishment Kit, Basic Rhinestones, Wink of Stella, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Hand- Lettered Prose (alphabet set), Paper Snips, Snowman Builder Punch, dimensionals, glue dots

The inspiration for this card came from a swap I got from my friend Lorri Heiling last September.

+++++++++++
I had a great a weekend at Stampin' Up! On Stage.  Oh my gosh......I love the NEW Mini Catalog that starts on January 3rd & can't wait to share it with all of you!!
Here is a picture that Frenchie took of us on Saturday morning.  We had just got done eating breakfast.  The guys were off on the day & us girls were off to attend a fun filled full day of Stampin' Up! things!

Deke & I got home about 3:00 yesterday afternoon.  He chored & I unpacked & started laundry.  We then went to Brayden's basketball game.  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for weekly board meeting.  I'm up to get things done & head to Manda's.  I'll take the 3 Seeley boys to school & spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  Brayden, Brody, Drake & Trey will ride the bus here.  I'm not sure what we are doing tonight.....

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment