Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Christmastime Is Here DSP- Rose

Can you believe that this gorgeous Christmas Rose is just designer paper that I cut out using the coordinating Rose Die!! WOW!!!

YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SUITE!

Isn't the gold detail on the rose it just beautiful!
This card is one the the 21 projects- that everyone made at my Holiday Extravaganza on 10/26.  

I used the Gold Foil, along the products from the Christmastime Is Here Suite to make this.  

It is a center door fold card....so the top part opens up.  And the bottom part open downward. 

stamp set:  'Christmas Rose'
card stock:
  • Cherry Cobbler- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 6 3/8" for card base
  • Mossy Meadow- 4 1/4 x 3 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words & cut out with die; 4 x 5 1/4"- stamp words for inside of card
  • Gold Foil- 2 x 4"
designer paper:  Christmastime is Here DSP- 2 x 4"; die cut Rose
ink:  Mossy Meadow
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Rose Dies, Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++++
WOO HOO!!!  Yesterday was a busy day.....that started out working outside with the pigs.  And then stamping, stamping & cutting, all day/night!!!  I have been getting ready for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack classes.  

My first Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class is today with my Iowa City group!!  I look forward to seeing all of them & spending our day together stamping!! Jenny is the hostess for our group today.  And we are stamping in a new location (as our previous location/business closed)!  So I'm headed out early.  I can't wait to see everyone & have them see the pretty cards that they'll be making with me today at our class!

Gotta run....
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: