Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Simple Saturday!!

Today it is simple Saturday!  And I have another sneak peek for you- using the 'Timeless Tulip' stamp set & coordinating punch.  They will be available on January 3rd, in the NEW Mini Catalog!  

You know how I love punches.....so I'm super excited about this awesome new bundle!  And I've been having fun creating with it. 

This 'Timeless Tulips' stamp set, is a dis"ink"tive stamp!  Check out the detail in the stamp image!!  WOW!
I love playing with new products when I get them!  It makes me feel like a kid in a candy store!  It is so much fun!

stamp set:  'Timeless Tulips'
card stock:
  • Cherry Cobbler- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Old Olive- 4 1/4 x 2 1/4"; 4 1/4 x 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 2"- stamp stem & one leaf on this; 2 1/4" strip- stamp tulip & leaf on this & punch out
designer paper:  Wrapped in Plaid dsp- 5 1/4 x 2"
ink:  Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive
other:  Tulip Punch, Basic Pearls, dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a long & busy day!  I created cards every spare minute I had.  And then I worked on the farm late last night.  When I got back in the house, I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock!  And today is gonna be another busy day!  As I have my Iowa Inkers Team Get-to-gether here at our home.  I'll be sharing things from On Stage with them!  I have lots of projects for them to make while they are here too, using new products!!  It will be a fun day of sharing & stamping with them!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment