Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

Mercury Glass Designer Acetate!

This is a pretty & simple card that everyone at made at my Holiday Extravaganza last month!  

I'm so sorry to share this but- I used the Silver Metallic ink pad- which is now SOLD OUT!  But you could use the Blueberry Bushel ink pad here instead!
Don't you just love this Mercury Glass Designer Acetate!!!  I think it looks so cool on here!  I love it!  It is so easy to use too.  It cuts easy & it adheres good to your cardstock. 

stamp set:  'Greatest Part of Christmas' (words- hostess set) & 'Frosted Foliage' (snowflakes)
card stock:
  • Blueberry Bushel- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 3 3/4 x 1 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4" (for inside of card); 3 1/2 x 1 1/2"(for outside greeting)
  • Silver Foil- 5 1/2 x 1/4"; 4 x 2"
designer paper:  Mercury Glass Designer Acetate- 5 1/2 x 2"
ink:  Silver Metallic pad- SOLD OUT NOW- so sorry!
other:  Silver Edge Metallic ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Last night I burnt the midnight oil working on getting ready for this weekends stamp classes.  

Today I'll spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  Tonight I will have my first Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class here at our home!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone that is joining me & I can't wait to stamp with them & share!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment