Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Susie's Annual Christmas card Stamp-a-Stack cards!!

This month's classes are all Christmas card Stamp-a-Stack's!

Everyone joining me will be making 2 each of these 5 cards!  I'll have other words available if you'd like to make them into a birthday card, thinking of you, etc.  You'll go home with 10 completed cards & envelopes are included too!

So check them out......here are my 5 cards! I love them all!  Which one is your favorite one?
 I'll will be using these sets:
*Perfectly Plaid bundle- pg. 14, along with the First Frost DSP & Seaside Spray ribbon.
*Snowman Season set- pg. 20- along with the coordinating DSP.
*Merry Moose bundle- pg. 27, along with the November Special- ‘Christmastime Is Here’- dsp & stamp set.  
*Light & Peace stamp set- pg. 20, along with some DSP.
*Christmas is Gleaming bundle- pg. 32, along with the coordinating DSP.
 
Do you want to make 20 cards?  You can make 1 of each of them, stamp the pieces for the others & assemble them at home!

PLUS -  These 5 cards will also be the cards available for you to purchase my Christmas card kits!  What is my Christmas card kits?
  • You purchase the stamp set & ink pad. 
  • I'll cut all of the supplies for you! 
  • You'll just have to stamp & assemble them- whenever you have time.  Or join me on Saturday afternoon, 11/23 at our home to stamp & assemble them! 
  • You will purchase these kits in increments of 20's. (20, 40, 60, 80, 100, etc.) 
  • If you are interested in knowing more about one of these kits- please EMAIL ME for more information! 
  • You can pick up your kit at my next class you attend, you can come pick your kit up from me or for an additional $8.00- I'll mail your kit to you by priority mail.  
+++++
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: