Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Playful Penguins

The images in this stamp set are so realistic!  Looks at this penguin.  Isn't it cute!

This is one of the cards that everyone made at my Holiday Extravaganza last month!

I love black & white cards, but I added a splash of Bermuda Bay to this one!
stamp set:  'Playful Penguins'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4 & fold for card base; 5 1/2 x 1 1/4"; 3 1/2" strip- for oval
  • Whisper White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card; 3 3/4 x 5"- embossing with Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder, 3 1/4" strip- for oval; 1 1/2" strip- stamp penguin on this
  • Bermuda Bay-1 1/2" strip- stamp outside greeting on this & cut with oval die;  5 x 1"
ink:  Black Memento, Bermuda Bay
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Oval Dies, Standard Platform, Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, Frost Epoxy Droplets, dimensionals, Wink of Stella
++++++
Yesterday I spent my day with Masen & Ainslee.  And then I kicked off a full weekend of stamp classes!!

I had a Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class here last night!  It was a fun evening visiting & stamping with everyone that joined me.  This morning I was up early to work on cutting card stock.  We then sold a semi of hogs, so I went out to help Deke mark, sort & load them.  The semi was later than normal, so bless my downline Cindy & Steph for helping me out.  As I have classes today- one this morning & one this afternoon here at our home.  I'm so thankful that Cindy & Stpeh came early & were here to help take care of things here at our home until I got in from working on the farm.  I enjoyed getting to see everyone & visit with all that joined me to stamp today!!!!!  I am off to get everything cleaned up & then finish cutting card stock tonight.  As tomorrow I have 2 of my Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks in Hiawatha.   WOO HOO!!

Gotta run......
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment